GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
Authors submitting articles for publication in KJSET observe that manuscript:
- Has been categorized according to the paper typology.
- Title is short and meets the journal mission and goals..
- Author names and their affiliations have been provided (one author assigned as a corresponding author).
- Abstract is stand-alone text (not more than 250 words).
- Has relevant keywords (not more than 6 words)
- Adhere with limits for text, tables, figures.
- Contains all the essential elements; Title, Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Method, Results, Discussion, References.
- Has been subjected to grammar and plagiarism checker.
- Figures and tables are captioned and referred to in the text.
- References cited in the text are listed in the References section.
- Has been granted permission to use copyrighted material and all necessary declarations have been made.
- Materials have been uploaded through the recommended KJSET submission portal.
2.Type of Articles (number of words does not include abstract and references):
Articles submitted for publication in KJSET fall under the following categories among others:
- Original Research Articles (not more than 5000)
- Review Articles (not more than 5000)
- Case Studies (not more than 5000)
- Reports (not more than 2500 words)
- Letters (not more than 2000 words)
KJSET accepts only manuscripts submitted in British or American English.